Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello.

I have been quiet recently. My apologies. But things have been rather busy. 

First there has been the process of assisting the lovely creators of the sketch show in getting "Splendid" ship shape and ready to send out into the big wide world. I feel like a very proud uncle. I'll leave the parentage claims to the writers and performers obviously. But I have to say I am absolutely delighted to be part of the family. So now the silliness is out there and I hope making lots of very clever people laugh out loud at the inspired ridiculousness of it all and make them want to see more. 

The other thing that has been keeping me busy is a very exciting project called "Girl Number 9".

A very dark thriller for the web in 6 short 5 minute episodes written by James Moran and directed by himself and Dan Turner it was shot last week at Elstree Film Studios and today the official press release was issued. For more information please check out www.canyousaveher.com and it will keep you right up to date. On here, let me just say that the cast and crew were all an absolute delight and made my job so easy and the shoot was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life. There was a marvelous moment this week when I walked in to find Dan, James and producer Pete Coogan all grinning like schoolboys, their delight and excitement etched on their faces. It really was wonderful to witness. 

The footage is now being edited ready to premiere on 30th October and what I have seen features wonderful performances and looks absolutely amazing.  I can say no more on here for fear of giving too much away in my childish excitement but I thoroughly recommend you visit canyousaveher and I'm sure your fancy will be thoroughly tickled.

But, for now, tata 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment